CSB HR1234WF2 - 12 Volt/9 Amp Hour (34 Watts) Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 in. Fast-on Terminals
As a leading global manufacturer of Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) batteries, CSB's products are utilized in over 52 countries for telecommunications, UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), emergency lighting, security and many other additional applications. Founded in 1987, CSB is a leading manufacturer of VRLA batteries providing over 5 million batteries monthly.
One of the main factors driving the company's continued growth is CSB's worldwide distribution network and the consistent quality of their products. The wide array of CSB customers have come to know and trust the quality and reliability of its' products and services. CSB is committed to developing next generation VRLA products and growing its' worldwide distribution network.
HR Series is specially designed for high efficient discharge applications. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency. It can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge. and has a design life of three to five yeas in standby service.
- Innovative plate structure greatly increases energy/density ratios
- Increased current delivery for high rate discharge
- Reduced internal resistance for superior performance
- Uniform plate formation for consistent capacity
- No-spill design - Lead-calcium VRLA (AGM) technology
- Viable in any orientation
- Sealed/maintenance-free - no water to add
|Model ||CSB Battery HR1234WF2|
|Voltage ||12 Volts|
|Capacity ||9 Amp Hour(s)|
|Dimensions ||5.94" (L) x 2.56" (W) x 3.70" (H)|
|Dimensions (Metric)||151.00mm(L) x 65.00mm(W) x 94.00mm(H)|
|PPS Family Code||SL104|
0.250 in. Fast on Terminal