EnerSys Genesis NP18-12BFR - 12 Volt/17.2 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Connector - Flame Retardant Case
Today's Genesis NP Series is the culmination of more than ten decades of battery manufacturing experience. High energy density, leak proof construction, excellent performance in either float or cyclic applications and long service life combine to make the Genesis NP Series the most reliable and versatile maintenance free rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries available.
- The construction and sealing techniques of the Genesis NP battery guarantee leakproof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
- All Genesis NP batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- Genesis NP batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float usage.
- There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to Genesis NP batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- All Genesis NP batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 2 and 5 psi and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
- Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- More than 1000 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from Genesis NP batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
- Genesis NP Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
- The self discharge rate of the Genesis NP series at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
- Genesis NP batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
|Model ||ENERSYS Genesis NP18-12BFR|
|Voltage ||12 Volts|
|Capacity ||17.2 Amp Hour(s)|
|Dimensions ||7.13" (L) x 3.00" (W) x 6.57" (H)|
|Dimensions (Metric)||181.00mm(L) x 76.00mm(W) x 167.00mm(H)|
|PPS Family Code||SL105|
UL94-VO, Flame Retardant Case and Cover (Oxygen index: 30)