EnerSys DataSafe HX505-12FR - 12 Volt/506 Watts per Cell Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery with Recessed Threaded M6 Terminal
The DataSafe HX battery range of valve regulated lead acid batteries has been designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply markets.
DataSafe HX batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems. DataSafe HX batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life.
Gas recombination technology for valve regulated lead acid batteries has totally changed the concept of standby power.
The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
DataSafe HX batteries deliver superior performance, occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries.
- Positive and negative plate grids made of lead-calcium-tin alloy for long life and efficient recharge.
- Flame retardant case and cover to meet UL1778.
- Individual cell vents.
- DataSafe HX battery containers and covers are hermetically sealed to provide leak resistance over the life of the product.
- AGM separators - The electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator.
- High performance brass threaded receptacle, bolt terminal, and faston terminals.
- Increased energy density.
- Computer optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate.
- 100% initial battery capacity.
|Model ||EnerSys DataSafe HX505-FR|
|Voltage ||12 Volts|
|Capacity ||506 Watts per Cell|
|Dimensions ||13.30" (L) x 6.80" (W) x 10.70" (H)|
|Dimensions (Metric)||338.00mm(L) x 173.00mm(W) x 272.00mm(H)|
|PPS Family Code||SL174|
Flame retardant case and cover to meet UL1778.