Powersonic PS-640F1 - 6 Volt/4.5 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.187 Fast-on Connector
The Power-Sonic Corporation has been a leading force since 1970 in the supply of high quality cost effective batteries. Power-Sonic markets an extensive range of rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries worldwide. These batteries envelop a broad spectrum of electronic and industrial applications, either as the prime or standby power source. Engineers and buyers continue to insist on Power-Sonic batteries, wherever reliable and cost effective DC power is required.
Power-Sonic is dedicated to continual product development to improve the performance and reliability of our product range. New batteries are constantly being introduced to meet the ever evolving needs of industry. We strive to produce batteries with superior performance characteristics and value, through advanced engineering and state-of the art manufacturing processes, coupled with the use of premium raw materials.
Providing our customers with reliable, yet economical, products is the corner stone of the Power-Sonic mission.
- Sealed/Maintenance-Free - The valve regulated, spill-proof construction allows troublefree, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during overcharge are recombined in a unique
- Valve Regulated Design - Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility - Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction - The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. Certain models feature flame retardant (FR) cases.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to 60C (-40F to 140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to 50C (-40F to 122F)
- Long Service Life - Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery - Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates - Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation - Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life - A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.
|Model ||Powersonic PS-640F1|
|Voltage ||6 Volts|
|Capacity ||4.5 Amp Hour(s)|
|Dimensions ||2.76" (L) x 1.86" (W) x 3.94" (H)|
|Dimensions (Metric)||70.00mm(L) x 47.00mm(W) x 100.00mm(H)|
|PPS Family Code||SL135|
0.187'' FASTON Quick Disconnect Terminal