MU Series is a large capacity single cell design and especially for very long life application by innovational Pb-Ca-Sn alloy to improve corrosive resistance and service life. The service life is up to 20 years in standby service at 25℃. Capacity range is from 1000Ah to 1500Ah of 2V battery, and all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free.
- Space-saving and easy installation design
- Batteries are housed in an iron frame, reducing installation space by 40%
- Classified to “> 12 years very long life” by EUROBAT
- Complied with JIS C 8704, and qualified by the Battery Equipment Approval Committee of Japan for use in fire alarm, security systems and emergency lighting systems
- Abundant experiences and supply records for telecommunications
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS with ranking UL 94V-0 and the oxygen index is above 28.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|2||1000 Ah @10 Hr||11.93" x 6.65" x 13.03"||19.5 lbs.||Details|
|2||1500 Ah @10 Hr||17.2" x 6.65" x 19.57"||201.3 lbs.||Details|