XHRL Series is an extreme high rate discharge and long life battery with a design life up to 10 years in standby service. Capacity range is from 360W/cell to 620W/cell of12V battery for 15min-rate, and all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free.
- Extreme energy density, small footprint, increased power (15% to 20% above standard high-rate batteries)
- Innovative plate structure greatly increases energy/density ratios
- New paste formula increases active surface area
- Proprietary electrolyte additives
- Highly durable safety valve
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|12||90 Ah @20 Hr||10.28" x 6.61" x 8.31"||62.2 lbs.||Details|
|12||103 Ah @20 Hr||12.17" x 6.65" x 8.31"||71.7 lbs.||Details|
|12||119 Ah @20 Hr||13.5" x 6.69" x 8.43"||79.6 lbs.||Details|
|12||155 Ah @20 Hr||13.5" x 6.69" x 10.75"||103.8 lbs.||Details|