The ODYSSEY battery line from EnerSys provides superior power and performance for cars, trucks, boats, powersports, fleet vehicles and generators.
Thanks to its rugged construction including Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology and AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design, ODYSSEY batteries deliver twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries.
Please visit www.odysseybattery.com to learn more about ODYSSEY batteries and to find the right ODYSSEY battery for your vehicle.
- MASSIVE STARTING POWER | Engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for five seconds.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE | 8-12-year design life and 3-10-year service life.
- EXTENDED CYCLE LIFE | 400 charge-discharge cycles at 80% depth of discharge.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE TOLERANCE | -40ºF (-40ºC) to 113ºF (45ºC) for metal jacket models; -40ºC (-40ºF) to 176ºF (80ºC) for polypropylene-case models.
- VIBRATION RESISTANT | Extreme protection against high-impact shocks and vibration.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE | Sealed, Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design never requires watering.