With proven, cutting-edge charging technology, Power Sonic are proud to offer the PC series of premium quality sealed lead acid battery chargers. The PC series are switching type chargers which operate without the use of transformers. I.C’s control and regulate current and voltage and automatically switch from the higher fast charger voltage to the lower float voltage when batteries are very close to be fully charged. At float voltage it is safe to leave the battery connected to the charger indefinitely, making battery charging pretty much fool-proof.
In fast charge mode voltage goes up to 2.45V +/- 0.05V before switching, in the float mode voltage is held between 2.25 – 2.30V/cell.
The PC series of battery chargers are ideal for cyclic applications where recharge time is critical and timely charge termination cannot be counted on. Our charger range ensures optimum battery performance and service life. PC float chargers are suitable for applications where recharge time is not as critical.
To ensure safe and efficient operation always refer to our Charger Operating Instructions.
- I.C based voltage and current regulation designed for VRLA batteries
- Useable on various input voltages from 110VAC – 60Hz to 240VAC – 50Hz
- Automatic dual-rate charging for efficient, care free and safe operation
- Medically certified to EN60601-1
- Manufactured in Europe with high-quality components
- Alligator clip connectors with insulated sleeves
- UL and CE approved