CSB EVX12200 – 12Volt/20 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Threaded Insert and 5 mm bolt terminals
- EVH means Electric Vehicle H (Roman Figure +, the meaning of satisfactory and plentiful). The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- The EVH battery is especially suited for electric vehicle and hand tools systems.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- High rate discharge construction and deep discharge recoverability.
- Operational in all orientations, except inverted.
- Made with lead-calcium alloy plates.
- Sealed and maintenance free.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
|PPS Family Code||SL105|
|Dimensions||7.13″ (L) x 3″ (W) x 6.57″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||181mm (L) x 76.2mm (W) x 167mm (H)|