CSB EVX12340 – 12Volt/34 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut & Bolt .230 Hole
- EVH means Electric Vehicle H (Roman Figure +, the meaning of satisfactory and plentiful). The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- The EVH battery is especially suited for electric vehicle and hand tools systems.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- High rate discharge construction and deep discharge recoverability.
- Operational in all orientations, except inverted.
- Made with lead-calcium alloy plates.
- Sealed and maintenance free.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
|PPS Family Code||SL108|
|Dimensions||7.7″ (L) x 5.12″ (W) x 6.09″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||195.6mm (L) x 130mm (W) x 154.8mm (H)|