CSB EVX1272F1 – 12Volt/7.2 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.187″ Fast on terminals
- EVH means Electric Vehicle H (Roman Figure +, the meaning of satisfactory and plentiful). The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- The EVH battery is especially suited for electric vehicle and hand tools systems.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- High rate discharge construction and deep discharge recoverability.
- Operational in all orientations, except inverted.
- Made with lead-calcium alloy plates.
- Sealed and maintenance free.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
|PPS Family Code||SL104|
|Dimensions||5.94″ (L) x 2.55″ (W) x 3.71″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||151mm (L) x 64.8mm (W) x 94.3mm (H)|
0.187” Fast on Terminal