Enersys (Hawker) Cyclon 0819-0012 D-Cell 6 Volt/2.5 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Per unit weight, the power provided bypure lead products offers the greatest high-rate power density for your energy dollar. CYCLON battery’s greater volumetric power allows engineers to consider more energy-supporting features.
- Compared to competitive lead products (offering up to 200 full cycles), pure lead-tin batteries provide 50% to 200% greater full cycle capability. CYCLON product will deliver up to 300 cycles (100% DOD, C/5).
- Conventional sealed-lead batteries vary greatly in specified standby life: from three to six years at 20C, C/20. CYCLON Single Cells, however, offer a ten-year design life at 25C, C/5, to 80% of rated capacity.
- High stable voltage delivery – The high stable voltage delivery of a pure lead-tin battery results from its low internal resistance. The flat discharge voltage profile of our batteries, similar to Nickel Cadmium.
- Since CYCLON Single Cells and Monoblocs emit minimal to no gassing under normal charging conditions they are safe for installation in offices, aircraft cabins, hospitals or any other environment occupied by human beings.
- Due to the product’s strong construction and high vent pressures, these cells will maintain their performance and physical parameters in extreme conditions.
- Due to their strong external packaging and internal pure lead-tin composition, EnerSys’ products can withstand not only extreme temperatures but also harsh usage.
- EnerSys’ pure lead-tin chemistry allows our batteries and cells to offer the highest recharge efficiency of any sealed-lead battery on the market. With pure lead-tin, you can achieve a 95% state of recharge in less than one hour
- Due to the products’ mechanical design, CYCLON can be mounted and operated in any position, an attractive feature for less accessible areas.
- Pure lead-tin batteries have an extremely low self-discharge rate, thus providing extended storage capability while maintaining high state-ofcharge levels for dependable operation.
|PPS Family Code||SL151|
|Dimensions||4.48″ (L) x 1.81″ (W) x 2.75″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||113.8mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 69.9mm (H)|