EnerSys Genesis NP2.8-6 – 6 Volt/2.8 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.187 Fast-on Connector. FR case availalbe, call for pricing and availability.
- The Genesis NP series batteries are considered a general purpose battery.
- The construction and sealing techniques of the Genesis NP battery guarantees leakproof operation in any position except inverted, with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
- All Genesis NP batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- Genesis NP batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float usage.
- There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to Genesis NP batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- All Genesis NP batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 2 and 5 psi and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
- Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- More than 1000 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from Genesis NP batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
- Genesis NP batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulation, per IATA special provision A67 and 49 CFR
|PPS Family Code||SL181|
|Dimensions||2.64″ (L) x 1.3″ (W) x 4.13″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||67mm (L) x 33mm (W) x 105mm (H)|