Panasonic LC-R127R2P1 (12 Volt/7.2 Amp Hour) Sealed Lead Acid Battery – 0.250 Terminal – VRLA (AGM) Technology
- Panasonic’s tough valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) rechargeable batteries are designed to provide outstanding performance in withstanding overcharge, overdischarge, and resisting vibration and shock
- Save on installation space while providing full and reliable power
- Special sealing epoxies, tongue and groove case construction, long-sealing paths for posts and connectors assures that the battery will offer exceptional leak resistance.
- Utilize pasted lead-calcium plates with the electrolyte in the battery held captive in an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) separator.
- Show exceptional rechargeability even after deep discharge followed by standing.
- These VRLA batteries do not need specific-gracity checks of the electroltye nor do they need to have water added.
- All of our lead acid batteries are unregulated by DOT for transportation by truck, rail, ocean and air transportation because they meet the requirements of 49 CFR and Special Provision A67..
|PPS Family Code||SL104|
|Dimensions||5.945″ (L) x 2.539″ (W) x 3.702″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||151mm (L) x 64.5mm (W) x 94mm (H)|
0.250” FASTON Quick Disconnect Terminal