Powersonic PSH-12180FR – 12 Volt/21 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Connector and Flame retardent case.
- SLA Valve Regulated Design – Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility – Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction – The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range – Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life – Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery – Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates – Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation – Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life – A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
|PPS Family Code||SL105|
|Dimensions||7.14″ (L) x 3.03″ (W) x 6.59″ (H)|
|Dimensions (mm)||181.36mm (L) x 76096mm (W) x 167.39mm (H)|
High capacity versions of standard size models designed primarily for high rate discharge applications. Exceptionally high energy density (watt-hours per cubic inch). Low internal resistance, well suited for short duration high rate discharge.